Making a complaint

Making a complaint

What is a complaint

A complaint is expressing displeasure or discontent about a situation or an event.
NOTICE:
Complain (verb)
Complaint (noun)

Making complaints

Making complaints can be done with different statements or expressions that introduce your displeasure or discontent. A direct complaint can be considered as rude or even impolite.
  1. I have got a bit of problem here, you see…………………
  2. I am afraid I have to make a serious complaint
  3. I just don’t know how to say it but,…………………………
  4. Look, I’m not really satisfied with the way you…………
  5. I am in the obligation of saying that……….
  6. I have a serious complaint about………….
  7. I have been patient long enough, but……………
  8. I want to complain about….
  9. Excuse me if I’m out of line, but…
  10. There may have been a misunderstanding about…
  11. I’m sorry to bother you, but..

Responding to complaints

a- Accepting complaints

  1. I do apologize for…
  2. I must apologize for…
  3. I apologize for…
  4. I’d like to apologize for…
  5. I am so sorry for…
  6. I shouldn’t have…
  7. It’s all my fault.
  8. I’m ashamed of…
  9. Please, forgive me for…
  10. Excuse me for …
  11. I’m terribly sorry for…
  12. Pardon me for this…
  13. Please, forgive me for my….
  14. Please, accept my apologies for…

b- Rejecting complaints

  1. Well, I’m afraid there is nothing we can do about it actually.
  2. I’m afraid there isn’t much we can do about it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments